Welcome to Blue like an Orange’s Pressroom. Please see the list of our most recent press releases.
Press release - June 12 2019
Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital Fund announces, as part of a consortium, a $25 million financing to Grupo Cimcorp to support information and communications services expansion in Brazil.
• Transaction brings together two complementary operations, creating one of Brazil’s top IT companies with a full suite of integrated IT services
• Clients from both the public and private sectors will benefit from the services, which will improve transparency, increase efficiency and enable growth
• Funding will contribute to achievement of several of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Press release - may 16 2019
Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital and the Laudato sì Challenge announce their partnership.
2019 Challenge seeks to empower one million families to remain in their homes by 2021, through securing commitments to impact and scaling proven enterprise solutions.
“Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital shares the vision of the Laudato sì Challenge, that a new investment paradigm must emerge after the crisis to support the sustainable development of our planet and the people living on it” said Bertrand Badré.
Press release - FEBRUARY 12 2019
Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital Fund and IDB Invest announce $70 million in financing for Cabify to boost safe urban mobility and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Deal supports innovative digital business models that are having an impact on the urban transport sector
• Financing will allow Cabify to strengthen its presence in countries where it operates across the region promoting social and environmental benefits, gender equality, and financial inclusion of drivers
• Funding seeks to support several of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Press release - January 17 2019
Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital Fund and IDB Invest announce a $20 million financing in Produbanco to support small and medium-sized firms and green business in Ecuador.
The financing is the first made by Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital Fund together with IDB Invest, as part of a co-financing framework agreement between both institutions to catalyze private debt capital into companies in Latin America and the Caribbean.